Project - Milestones
February 2005 - Initial User Requirements and Specification
- Two end-user workshops have been organised (kick off + requirements and specification review)
- The initial end-user requirements as well as the state-of-the-art and the specification report for the alpha release have been delivered.
- The Design report of the INSCAPE framework and SDK is available
- Concepts, techniques, tools, candidate systems to interoperate with, standards to comply with, and targeted platforms have been selected according to the end-user requirements and techno watch results.
- Scenarios and data for test purpose are available to the developers.
- An Open Community private area of the INSCAPE website is open.
August 2005 - a Release design
- The a release of the framework, the SDK and the interoperability modules are available.
- The a releases of the subsystems have been designed.
- Foundational research has started.
- Alpha specifications are fully available.
April 2006 - a Release of components
- The a releases of the components are available for integration.
August 2007 - b Release
- End of the development and validation of the b release.
August 2008 - End of the project - Final release
- End of the development and validation of the final release.